Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Latest Shoe SLURGE!!!!

The SEXIEST shoes on the face of the earth!

I love that my husband is so into shoes, he just got me the sexiest shoes on the face of the earth–the Christian Louboutin Very Prives in Red Kid/Black Calf!!! I am ecstatic!!! I haven't been able to do any work for the last 4 hours. Every 5 mins, I open my shoe box and secretly smile to myself...yes, I admit it!

For those who are looking to get a pair, get them...you won't regret it. They are 4.5 inches high but surprisingly very comfortable! I think it's because of the little platform. They are pretty much true to size too. These shoes are so classic and sophisticated and will never go out of style.

I can't wait till I get to wear them this weekend!!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

umm...nice shoes? :)